When speking about London, it’s hard to forget about the pace of the city.
Is it fast or slow? Do people love or hate it?
The answer is in the bbc programme (follow the link below)
While listening/ reading try to find out the answers to the following questions:
- Is life in the capital really too fast?
- What does the second girl think about the speed of life in London?
- What do people do to slow down?
- How does the pace in countryside differ from town?
- What does “at a snail’s pace” mean?
- What does “me time” mean?
- What do you do to relax?
- Describe your lifestyle. What is important in your life? What habits do you have?